Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Looks like the long rumored Performance Trigger from Glock that will be announced at SHOT is starting to show up on dealer websites (though not in stock as of yet - search by part number or UPC brings up a number of vendors getting ready for the release). $99 MSRP but selling for 10-20% less. Presents a flat face compared to the traditional trigger shoe. Curious how the various components besides the shoe (trigger bar, connector, spring, coating) may have been altered.

Glock Performance Trigger
    Part Number 70272
    UPC : 764503053856

The GLOCK™- Performance Trigger delivers enhanced trigger pull qualities and ergonomics utilizing a newly designed flat-faced trigger. The GLOCK Performance Trigger provides better trigger control resulting in improved shootablity and accuracy while maintaining the safety features of the GLOCK Safe Action System

Name:  763762-7630849.jpg
Views: 9169
Size:  14.4 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

It is specific to the Gen 5.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Looks good, any place taking orders?

Looking a pictures and reading what little is available, what is different about it vs a current Gen 5 trigger group other than the trigger shoe?

Would like to see one in person. The TMH looks the same, connector too. This area of the rear of the bar looks different tho:

Name:  BAF8229B-71B3-4BF3-91A9-797C1ABFA699.jpeg
Views: 5289
Size:  10.4 KB

I wonder if it affects SCD operation?

Banned
    Would love to know what this brings the pull weight to.

here is my Gen 5 G19

The round at the back of the trigger bar that contacts the connector is shaped different.

The notch where the drop safety rides seems to be opened up.

The trigger bar has a different cut which exposes the spring.

The middle of the trigger bar seems to be beefier

And the portion that depresses the firing pin safety has a softer shape. (Hoping the ramp on this is smooth and flat, and not jagged/rough)

comparing the two, the new model in the area where it contacts the connector looks completely different.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by MRW View Post
    Looking a pictures and reading what little is available, what is different about it vs a current Gen 5 trigger group other than the trigger shoe?
    Lighter pull weight
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I'm interested just because I like most things Glock.

To stay on the market, it will have to be a notable improvement over the stock trigger.

I will definitely give one a try and at least initially feel better about one in my gun since it comes from the mothership.

this is the Gen 5 G19 I yanked the trigger out of.

It probably has one of the best stock Glock triggers I have pressed.

Since this is an issued piece, I can't change anything, but I plan on buying it when I retire.

All it needs to make it perfect for me is an undercut trigger guard and an optic cut.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List