Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by zcap View Post
    Are you able to post a side by side pic of the old and new GPT? At least the visually verifiable points you listed like stippled trigger bar and yellowish finish hue are present on my GPTs with the older part #70272.
    Interesting. Note, all of my "gen 1" GPTs are Feb-Apr 2023 vintage, so based on what you are saying there may have been multiple rolling changes.

I have a fugly comparison pic on my phone, will post later. But it prob won't tell you much, since it shows my oldest GPT vs this new one.

Quote Originally Posted by MTP View Post
    Interesting. Note, all of my "gen 1" GPTs are Feb-Apr 2023 vintage, so based on what you are saying there may have been multiple rolling changes.

I have a fugly comparison pic on my phone, will post later. But it prob won't tell you much, since it shows my oldest GPT vs this new one.
    Interesting indeed. All of my GPTs were acquired new in late 2023 / early 2024, so if there was a rolling revision it appears to have occurred recently. The trigger bars in my GPTs are labelled as part 65242. Does that match either of your old or new GPT trigger bars?

Are you able to post a side by side pic of the old and new GPT? At least the visually verifiable points you listed like stippled trigger bar and yellowish finish hue are present on my GPTs with the older part #70272.
    Feb 2023 vs Feb 2024

The finish difference is much more pronounced IRL.

I have a second '74332' GPT in the mail, as soon as its here I'll take a better comparison pic of the trigger shoe. Time permitting I'll also do a full disassembly of old and new to compare the springs.

Name:  20240215_121653.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  43.9 KB

Interesting indeed. All of my GPTs were acquired new in late 2023 / early 2024, so if there was a rolling revision it appears to have occurred recently. The trigger bars in my GPTs are labelled as part 65242. Does that match either of your old or new GPT trigger bars?
    65242 on all of mine, regardless of SKU, manuf period or stippling.

Feb 2023 vs Feb 2024

I have a second '74332' GPT in the mail, as soon as its here I'll take a better comparison pic of the trigger shoe. Time permitting I'll also do a full disassembly of old and new to compare the springs.
    Thanks for the pic. Here are a couple of my late 2023 GPT #70272. At least to my eye, they look just like your #74332.

Name:  gpt-70272.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  58.7 KB

Thanks for the pic. Here are a couple of my late 2023 GPT #70272. At least to my eye, they look just like your #74332.

Name:  gpt-70272.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  58.7 KB
    Yes, looks pretty much identical (difficult to judge finish color/hue though).

Did yours come with the NIJ 3.5lbs warning leaflet?

Yes, looks pretty much identical (difficult to judge finish color/hue though).

Did yours come with the NIJ 3.5lbs warning leaflet?
    I don't recall if they came with a leaflet, but the box had a notice along the lines of "4lbs, does not meet NIJ standard for duty use". However, all my GPTs pulled almost right at 5lbs when measured just after install.

Feb 2023 vs Feb 2024

Name:  20240215_121653.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  43.9 KB
    Here is another late 2023 GPT that has never been cleaned with nearly 2k rounds. It is still extremely smooth, even more so than my nearly unused GPTs. Not sure how many rounds you have on your old GPT, but so far this GPT with the brighter finish does not seem to be exhibiting the same wear pattern as your old GPT.

Name:  gpt-70272-used.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  59.6 KB

You know, it's kind of shitty that users have to go through all this to decode changes (to such a critical component of a lifesaving tool), when Glock could simply post a note on the website advising what changed. Yeah, I know, this is asking waaay too much from the Perfect Pistol Company...
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

No NIJ/LE trigger warning on this one
    Interesting… thank you for your updates!

User Tag List