Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock OEM Performance Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Tried one (dry fire) tonight. I chose to pass. It’s much lighter than a stock Gen 5 trigger and it’s very much like a SIG P320 trigger.

For me, it’s too light in pull and it takes very little additional force to go “from the wall” to BOOM!

Everything is not for everybody and this certainly is not a self-defense trigger.
    Interesting report. I too was worried it'd be a lot more like a Sig trigger.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Tried one (dry fire) tonight. I chose to pass. It’s much lighter than a stock Gen 5 trigger and it’s very much like a SIG P320 trigger.

For me, it’s too light in pull and it takes very little additional force to go “from the wall” to BOOM!

Everything is not for everybody and this certainly is not a self-defense trigger.

Rolling or crisp break? Did they make the flat trigger break at 90 degrees?

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Thanks, ordered one to try.

Jason

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    Thanks, ordered one to try.

Jason
    Me too. I shall see what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Rolling or crisp break? Did they make the flat trigger break at 90 degrees?
    It was more of a rolling break. There is a wall but it’s not much. I’m sure one can make great hits at the range with it as there is no disruption of the sights - just like a P320.

I don’t really recall but it seems like it was around 90 degrees.

Sounds like what I've been chasing in a Glock trigger with aftermarket connectors for years.

I'm a whore. Ordered one from Brownells to give it a whirl. Worst case, it goes in the HYUGE box of Glock parts I've installed then removed...

Anyone know what the trigger pull weight is on these, that could be important later for me. Still 5 plus pounds?

Jason

Will be following this; my G19x has the worst trigger, of all of my Glocks, and my Gen5 G17 is not among my best Glock triggers. I do not need lighter, but, well, let’s just say that my G19x has been my designated dry-fire gun, and the dry-firing has not worn-in the parts, much at all, yet.

FWIW, my Glocks with the two best out-of-the-box triggers, thus far, are Gen3: G26 and G30s SF.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Anybody know if these work with a SCD? If they do it may end up costing me a few hundred dollars.

User Tag List