Thread: Streamlight TLR-1S sale.

Streamlight TLR-1S sale.

OMB Express is having a sale on the Streamlight TLR-1S for $84.99 with free shipping.

I hope this is OK to post here. I know that the X300 is the preferred weapon light among most professionals but for this price I bought 2 Streamlights and still have change left over when compared to the Surefire.

For my daily carry I don't use a WML and I think these will be perfect for bedside guns.
    Last edited by Shellback; 03-26-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks for the link. If this is still going after my paycheck next week, I may pick one up specifically for the bedside use you mention.

FYI - These are supposed to be slightly brighter than the standard TLR-1 and also have the ability to strobe if you so choose.

I own 3 TLR-1s's and find them to be just fine for all applications.

I've gotten 3 so far at that price. I sold my ancient X200A to fund one of them. The controls work better for me and they're brighter (than the X200 that is).

9 times of 10, i would take a surefire product over anything else. This is the 1 time when the product from the other guy does exactly what I need it to for a far, far better price.

They come through my regular shop once in a while, and I can usually pick them up used for a bout 60 bucks. For 60 dollars nothing comes close.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I had one of these already and just picked up another on this sale. I ordered on Wednesday or Thursday and rec'd it yesterday.

It's a great light.

Thanks---just grabbed one at that price...

Just a helpful bump to the top so others can jump on this while there's an opportunity to get 1 at a great price.

User Tag List