Thread: Geeplates still in business?

Geeplates still in business?

Does anyone know if the company that sells the Geeplate is still in business? I tried ordering several items on-line a few weeks ago and could not complete the order. I sent an email to them asking for help but they have not responded. I sent two additional emails and they have not responded to those either. This is over approximately one month's time.

Has anyone bought from them recently? Any suggestions on how to contact them? Email apparently doesn't work and there is no listed phone number.

Ooof, I hate to hear this. I’ve been needing more but haven’t ordered in at least a year.

It looks like he is selling them on eBay now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/163207951462
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

In case anyone is interested, here is an update to my OP...

I tried again to email the company directly from their web page. I did get an automated acknowledgment of my email but I have not received a response. I'm still not sure what's going on, but I suspect they are gone. Too bad - it seemed like a very good product.

I wanted a few more (I have the original GAP floor plate as well as some Gee Plates), so I started to search for other sources.

The only place I found them was at LoneWolf Distributors. I ordered some on Tue and received all of them on Fri. Outstanding service from Lonewolf. I've never used them before but I will start now.

I suggest anyone interested in getting some order from Lonewolf now as their stock may be all that's left.

Such a great product, but I guess the word never got out. Shame.

User Tag List