Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having Tapatalk issues

Try the mobile theme, I hate tapatalk for technical and business reasons.

We are getting a software upgrade soon with some cool stuff for mobile users soon.

Name:  42B6749E-5DCC-4064-BB9B-3DE1AD79B5EE.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  35.0 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Try the mobile theme, I hate tapatalk for technical and business reasons.

We are getting a software upgrade soon with some cool stuff for mobile users soon.

Name:  42B6749E-5DCC-4064-BB9B-3DE1AD79B5EE.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  35.0 KB
    Looking forward to it. I'm on another forum that uses XenForo and it's mobile version is quite good. FWIW, I don't blame you for hating on TT. Overall it's garbage but it can be very convenient to browse multiple forums (when it works) and posting pictures is great with it. Uber easy. Other than that it blows.

Tapatalk login finally started working again for me today. If the admins did something to fix it, thank you. If it was just some dude at Tapatalk that rebooted a VM somewhere, that's great too. I hate dealing with all my forums under disparate browser links, so I keep masochistically using the only software that consolidates them together conveniently.

I use Tapatalk almost exclusively to access the site, which happens to be one of the main reasons I paid to become a Site Supporter, as I know it costs you revenue, LL.

I've been unable to access the site on Tapatalk since the site came back up after the hack, though. Any plans to get it working again? If not, any idea when the software upgrade is coming for the site?

Same here... I get nothing using TT now.

Ditto. No TT here either.

I don't like Taptatalk and don't intend to support it in the future. We should be getting a forum app soon enough.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    TapaTalk stopped working for this forum on my phone. I received notices that a couple of the other forums that I still rarely visit were ditching TapaTalk. I put a shortcut to the mobile PF site on my phone and everything looks good now. I'm looking forward to the forum app though.

Site Supporter
    Tapatalk is kinda like TikTok. But worse. So I have been told.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don't like Taptatalk and don't intend to support it in the future. We should be getting a forum app soon enough.
    I see that Tapatalk is working again, which means I may actually get to read the site while I'm at work. I can't stand the current mobile interface and reading the desktop version on a mobile is unpleasant at best. Hopefully the new mobile site works well...

User Tag List