Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92FS!

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Man View Post
    Is there any way to pick up a new Italian 92 FS these days? Are all the new ones states side coming from TN only?
    I believe, from everything I’ve read and going by what my pistol has stamped on the side, it is made in Italy. I got it from the local sporting goods store. Here is a link. You can choose either USA or Italy origin. Right after I bought mine, a used one came in on trade. They’re asking $549 for it. I would have bought that one and saved a hundred bucks. Oh well. New is nice too.

https://www.scheels.com/p/beretta-92...0-J92F300.html

Is there any way to pick up a new Italian 92 FS these days? Are all the new ones states side coming from TN only?
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...n+15+1+9mm+4.9

Site Supporter
    My lgs has two new B-92's. Both muzzles are off center. The barrels lock up with a locking block and not the slide. What we see is considered normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    My son was shooting DA only at the range yesterday. He was hitting good. Me, not the best. I need to do your 100 round DA session. The gun ran perfect for a couple hundred rounds. For the first trip out, I’m super happy with it. I gotta pick out a holster now.
    This holster from Beretta is a good fit for me. I’m still waiting on the WC 13 lb hammer spring. I freaking love this pistol!
    Right hand leather Mod. 4.
    Name:  30005F2C-BC5E-43F2-A444-FDB4B0E582E8.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  76.2 KBName:  FC860DDB-E868-4C59-9B1A-D260621E8ED1.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  62.7 KB

Speaking of Italian models, I just picked up my new Inox 92fs and upon installing the G conversion kit, I saw this...

My 92X RDO doesn't have the plunger channel visible like this. Needless to ask, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Speaking of Italian models, I just picked up my new Inox 92fs and upon installing the G conversion kit, I saw this...

My 92X RDO doesn't have the plunger channel visible like this. Needless to ask, is this normal?
    No. That is not normal. I would contact customer service for that.

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post

This is an Italian made FS? I just ordered an Italian one from Omaha Outdoors. Guess I'll have to look it over carefully before accepting it when it arrives.

Site Supporter
    This is an Italian made FS? I just ordered an Italian one from Omaha Outdoors. Guess I'll have to look it over carefully before accepting it when it arrives.
    Enjoy!

Yes it is an Italian 92FS. Prior to asking, I used my Google University degree and found various things about that particular plunger, mainly a hole that is visible in the underside recess of the slide where the large capped hammer pin sits.

Apparently, although that hole looks like a defect its normal, but i found nothing about my particular issue. It's possibly a non-issue (used a red Sharpie to check if there's any rubbing of the rails and nada) but maybe someone has seen this and can chime in.

But aside from that, per Bernomad ill be contacting customer service in the morning.
    Last edited by coN; 01-07-2023 at 12:07 AM.

I have an M9 commercial that’s at least 15 years old. It’s made in Maryland. I just purchased a new Italian made 92A1. Both pistols have the same cutout as the pistol pictured above. I’ve never noticed that cutout in the slide before. I had to check my Berettas so I could sleep tonight. I guess that cutout is normal. Two pistols made decades apart in two different countries. So it appears normal. I just can’t believe I didn’t see it until today.

User Tag List