Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s almost 2023, Shot is around the corner, what are we gonna see?

Not pistol related but I would like to see Ruger/Marlin announce the 336 and 1894 are coming out.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    .35 REM has a slight shoulder.

Is Ohio the only state with the “straight wall case” restriction on center fire rifle rounds for hunting.
    Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, according to teh google.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, according to teh google.
    I can confirm IN restricts rifle rounds to straight wall for all hunting on public lands.

.35 REM has a slight shoulder.

Is Ohio the only state with the “straight wall case” restriction on center fire rifle rounds for hunting.
    No. I don’t have a comprehensive list off the top of my head but we’re not the only state.

I don’t mind a straight-wall 30-30, but 45-70 does just fine.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

It sounds like some sort of gay sex thing.
    Naw, Mickey Spillane's little remembered spin-off featuring Mike's country cousin. Less sax and trench-coat, more banjo and dusters...
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    Will the Iver Johnson Sharps derringer make it out of video from Shot, yet again? I will predict RDS versions of Bond 45/410 long barreled derringers for a new division in USPSA.

In 2054, the Glock 75 will be introduced. It will made out of liquid metal like the Terminator 1000 so it can become any Glock model.

I would like slimmer, maybe 8 to 9 shot 45 ACP Glock, not that 36 abomination or fatso 30. Don't mention the GAP.

I would like to see direct milled OEM slides and OEM trigger kits from Glock. I would also like to see someone intro a P320 style safety or some sort of extended safety for the 365 fcu. I think those are reasonable requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A rimmed .35 Remington?
    I wonder if it's more of a rimmed .350 Legend with flat-nose bullets.

Which, begrudgingly, might make sense for somebody that is heavily invested in .357 Magnum, as .350 Legend uses many of the same powders, and you can use CCI Small Rifle Primers in .357 loads. If the .360 Buckhammer can make better use of .357 bullets than the .350 Legend that would also make a bunch of sense.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

In 2054, the Glock 75 will be introduced. It will made out of liquid metal like the Terminator 1000 so it can become any Glock model.

I would like slimmer, maybe 8 to 9 shot 45 ACP Glock, not that 36 abomination or fatso 30. Don't mention the GAP.
    I find this post strangely compelling.

Also, I had a 36. Never again.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Also, I had a 36. Never again.
    Same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List