Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TAURUS 856 TORO- Red dot optic equipped revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ll just say that I’ve got friends in low places 😁
    LOL
    Well done LL!

I'll just keep looking.
    All in good time. 👍

Getting there.

Attachment 102861
    Tulster holster?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Tulster holster?
    Yup, I’m awaiting better from @Tony Mayer but, this Tulster is fantastic for the price (and delivery speed). I think to get the amount of tension I like in a holster (not too loose), I’d have to heat this thing up and mold in a little more in the trigger guard, but for the money, these things are great.
    #RESIST

Yup, I’m awaiting better from @Tony Mayer but, this Tulster is fantastic for the price (and delivery speed). I think to get the amount of tension I like in a holster (not too loose), I’d have to heat this thing up and mold in a little more in the trigger guard, but for the money, these things are great.
    I did have to do a little surgery with my Milwaukee oscillating tool for the RDS, no biggie.
    #RESIST

I did have to do a little surgery with my Milwaukee oscillating tool for the RDS, no biggie.
    We did get our 856 master molds but still waiting on the real gun for test fitment!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    We did get our 856 master molds but still waiting on the real gun for test fitment!
    Once you get to producing them, I'll likely get one. (The IWB I got from you guys for my LCR was "just right".)

@jetfire

I'm wondering if you recall having done any YouTube/podcast long-form discussions of the TORO revolvers specifically or 856 series revolvers more generally? If so, do you recall which episode/channel/platform may contain the relevant segments?

Thanks

Just set aside an OWB and AIWB, and...

#RESIST

Getting there.

Attachment 102861
    Not bagging on the holster maker in any way, but with that ride height the red dot is under the belt. Does that create a "wing" type effect and rotate the grip out? Or is the cylinder keeping that from happening?
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Not bagging on the holster maker in any way, but with that ride height the red dot is under the belt. Does that create a "wing" type effect and rotate the grip out? Or is the cylinder keeping that from happening?
    You're very good at what you do. Yes, it can impede draw. You have to reposition the belt buckle. Did my stuff ship yet?
    #RESIST

User Tag List