Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Provisional Limited Optics

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    We also need to consider the mysteries behind the initial HF standards for the LO classifiers, which are "subject to adjustment" and at the moment, appear to be a synthesis derived from Open, Limited, and CO.

Obviously, the next few weeks will determine how much adjustment is needed to what, at the moment, appears to be pretty much a guess.
    I think it is what it is. CO initially was mirrored off Production and that’s not realistic.

PCC was just a wild ass guess in the beginning with a bunch of newly minted PCC GMs that are now B class shooters with GM cards.

It doesn’t really matter because philosophically the classifications are heterogeneous anyway.

So wild ass guess is fine, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    The actual division killer that people don’t realize is the Alien Retro.

The 226 X5 is nice and all, but it’s still a tilting barrel.

Alien fixed barrel to the frame is on a whole different level of speed and recoil management.

As soon as they release viable mag extensions for it, that’s what I’m running.
    Unless you're left handed and your thumb blocks ejection.

Nice guns though,

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Unless you're left handed and your thumb blocks ejection.

Nice guns though,
    Don't get me started about being left handed.
    Because I'm all

Only not quite as pretty.

Had 8 of 71 shooters at Sundays match shooting LO. 2 in my squad were shooting Prodigies. Saw another shooter who had a 226R SAO of some flavor.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Had 8 of 71 shooters at Sundays match shooting LO. 2 in my squad were shooting Prodigies. Saw another shooter who had a 226R SAO of some flavor.
    Had 9 of 42 (including me) shooting LO two weeks ago @ Jerry's but didn't do much of a wep. eyeball.

Last week’s match at the other semi local club shaped up like this. (I shot a P226 SAO with SRO, performed similar to my usual striker gun but much faster split times.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List