Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Provisional Limited Optics

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    The actual division killer that people don’t realize is the Alien Retro.

The 226 X5 is nice and all, but it’s still a tilting barrel.

Alien fixed barrel to the frame is on a whole different level of speed and recoil management.

As soon as they release viable mag extensions for it, that’s what I’m running.
    Mother of God, it's 5300 yankee dollars.
    I just spotted my underwear.

USPSA is going the way of NASCAR and MLB. They keep changing the rules in hopes that they’ll increase participants. I think all they’re doing is alienating the core shooters that will still be involved in 5 years.

I really hope that Limited/ major PF doesn’t go extinct. My son shot Limited Nat’s for the first time this year, watching high level dudes getting down with major PF & irons is just awesome to watch. 4 of the top 19 are from our area so we have a lot of local Limited heat.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Mother of God, it's 5300 yankee dollars.
    I just spotted my underwear.
    I think the custom 2011s are in that ballpark.

Because one is none and all that…

Name:  1847491D-F734-49B2-BF0D-C61A80BFC92E.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  101.4 KB

Member comment is up: https://uspsa.org/surveys

Quote Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
    USPSA is going the way of NASCAR and MLB. They keep changing the rules in hopes that they’ll increase participants. I think all they’re doing is alienating the core shooters that will still be involved in 5 years.

I really hope that Limited/ major PF doesn’t go extinct. My son shot Limited Nat’s for the first time this year, watching high level dudes getting down with major PF & irons is just awesome to watch. 4 of the top 19 are from our area so we have a lot of local Limited heat.
    I'd like to know what is the average lifespan of a USPSA member. I'd ponder a guess and say it's less than 5 years.

I know the data that does get thrown around is 1/7 of the membership doesn't renew every year. That seems like a lot to me and USPSA has to replace that every year. Following the firearms market is one way to do that.

I think that is why I like poor-man’s Open so much.

You have any video shooting that gat?

Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    Member comment is up: https://uspsa.org/surveys
    I submitted and it said error. Then it went to a screen that said Survey Completed thank you for your feedback.

I don't understand L-10 with optics. Why.......

Quote Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post

My opinion FWIW is the volunteer nature of USPSA is its greatest limiting factor. RO's are volunteers and the rules keep getting more a and more complicated. Stage set up can take an entire day and few competitors turn out to help.

In my local club were fortunate to have enough people to make it work but most are in their 60's and 70's. They're going to age out and I dont see any volunteer replacements on the horizon. I hope this isnt a nationwide phenomena.

For me its the best gun game for technical skill development and testing.
    Last edited by Cheap Shot; 12-28-2022 at 09:22 PM.
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Hey you can vote to allow frame mounted optics and they will both have a home

User Tag List