Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DWX Mother of God it is nice!!

DWX Mother of God it is nice!!

Found one in my local LGS. Lighter than it looked, full size.very nicely done. Everything was finished beautifully, aligned perfect, just really nice job. Slide like glass. Trigger was great, swear a single mm or less of rest! I was sooooo tempted, but will wait for the compact.

Despite the price tag, they are gonna print money. Call CZ and bug the shit out of them on bringing the compact, and my God please to a sub like the old Sphinx sub compact, which looked a baby CZ. It was offered in 3.3 and 3.1” barrels.

Wow. Just . . . wow.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    So you liked it then.

Banned
    Have you ever held a Tactical Sport, for reference?

Yeah, it felt more “svelte” streamlined than the TS. Not as big, it honestly didnt feel like 43oz, maybe just really well balanced.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Found one in my local LGS. Lighter than it looked, full size.very nicely done. Everything was finished beautifully, aligned perfect, just really nice job. Slide like glass. Trigger was great, swear a single mm or less of rest! I was sooooo tempted, but will wait for the compact.

Despite the price tag, they are gonna print money. Call CZ and bug the shit out of them on bringing the compact, and my God please to a sub like the old Sphinx sub compact, which looked a baby CZ. It was offered in 3.3 and 3.1” barrels.
    Compact is on the market.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Mine comes tomorrow, so I’ll report back.

I have zero interest in the aluminum Compact. Give me steel and full size…every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post

Awesome. I've been excited for the DWX since it was announced years ago, so glad its come to fruition and they've executed it well.

User Tag List