Thread: True Classic Shirts

True Classic Shirts

Recently got some true classic crew neck shirts and a long sleeve. Fit is very nice in the arms and chest, while the length is ideal for concealed carry and it drapes very nicely. By far the best "regular" T-shirts and long sleeve shirts I have worn for casual dress/ccw

https://trueclassictees.com/products...39727790030920

Site Supporter
    I see these advertised as being flattering because of a better fit on the upper body and looser on the lower body.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought "well that sounds good for concealed carry too."

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I see these advertised as being flattering because of a better fit on the upper body and looser on the lower body.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought "well that sounds good for concealed carry too."

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    ordering that deal of 9 shortly, they work fantastic.

Anyone try the V-necks? Just curious.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I've looked at these plenty of times but never pulled the trigger. Partially because of the price honestly.

Are they thin? All shirts eventually get pin holes near my AIWB, but thin shirts seem to do it faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I've looked at these plenty of times but never pulled the trigger. Partially because of the price honestly.

Are they thin? All shirts eventually get pin holes near my AIWB, but thin shirts seem to do it faster.
    Not thinner then standard Hanes. Seem a little thicker tbh

Tried to order from True Classic, but their sizing chart wouldn't recognize the chest to waist measurements of my dad-that-lifts-bod. I went so far as to call them and the woman answering from New Delhi or wherever couldn't tell me anything beyond my measurements didn't work when she typed them in either.

I also see adds from Fresh Clean Threads, so I pull up their site, which tells me I should order XL. I've been wearing XXL in everything from Fruit of the Loom to Under Armour, so I order XXL. They arrive, I throw the packaging away, wash them and then try them on 'cause that's how I fuck shovels. Sure enough, they're so long they look silly on 6' me.

So my 6'2" neighbor got 3 new t's and if they don't fit him, he'll give them to our 6'4" neighbor across the street. When they have another sale, I guess I'll try a couple of XL's.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Recently got some true classic crew neck shirts and a long sleeve. Fit is very nice in the arms and chest, while the length is ideal for concealed carry and it drapes very nicely. By far the best "regular" T-shirts and long sleeve shirts I have worn for casual dress/ccw

https://trueclassictees.com/products...39727790030920
    Do they shrink after a trip through the washer and dryer? I’ve given up on nearly everything except Duluth and Carhartt because those two brands have stayed the size they were in the store after washing/drying while everything else shrinks and shrink unpredictably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Do they shrink after a trip through the washer and dryer? I’ve given up on nearly everything except Duluth and Carhartt because those two brands have stayed the size they were in the store after washing/drying while everything else shrinks and shrink unpredictably.
    Mine have not, wash cold, don't dry on super high heat

User Tag List