Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Handcuff Case Options

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    To be fair, I totally get @TC215's experience. I tuck mine outside the waistband but inside the belt...just not inside the pants. They're definitely not chase-worthy inside the waistband, but when pinched by the belt against the pants seem to do fine.
    I think that would be better for sure.

I just ordered one of the DSG kydex models to try out. I believe the important thing is having cuffs on you, regardless of how they're carried. It's a running joke during our DT training that, after we get the 'suspect' on the ground in submission, we simulate unlocking our trucks with our key fobs and yelling, "Help, I'm a ### agent! Please get my handcuffs out of my center console!"

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ve used one of these for a long time. I’d love to find a good option in Kydex.

https://gouldusa.com/products/handcu...a92598ad&_ss=r
    I use the paddle version of one of these. The hook on the paddle grabs my Magpul Tejas belt really well. I've also stretched it to fit a pair of S&W Model 1H Universal cuffs. This is in my normal assignment, where I am obviously a peace officer, and not covert or concealed.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List