Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Primary Source: Ed Mireles on the FBI Miami Firefight

I loved the end. Great interview and I'm really regretting missing him in Tampa.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Subscribed.

On it, subscribed, liked.

I was already subscribed to your podcast so I subscribed to the YouTube channel. Hope you reach your goal.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Great interview, Lee. It was a pleasure listening to Ed and his story. He and I are close in age and have known, been around and worked with some of the same folks over the years.

A breath of fresh air.

Thank you.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Excellent podcast! Great insights from one that's been there.

Mireles is awesome in person. Articulate, humble, and a "regular guy" with high intelligence and grasp of fact. No one knows the incident better than he, and the lessons of it for all of us.

subbed, about to watch the video!

https://edmireles.com/product/fbi-miami-firefight/

I ordered his book from his website and got a nice signed copy. It's a good book!
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

I was surprised to learn about the coffee and bathroom stops while this was going down. I would imagine they teach being more switched on nowadays.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

User Tag List