Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: the DWX lives....

One of my knowledgeable shooting buddies put his hands on a DWX today and was extremely impressed, but so was the shop. They had it marked at $3K.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I almost bought one the other day but I’m struggling to see how it would work better than a CZ TSO for me, that’s what’s holding me back.

My TSO is already milled for optic and it has a short 1 pound trigger.

If the compact uses cz75 magazines and comes without a rail I will likely get one.

Quote Originally Posted by foxj66 View Post
    P10 mags were chosen for the full size to give capacity required in 40 for USPSA.
    You know what's the next question, right ?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    You know what's the next question, right ?
    I have a guess but I wont be sharing any info thats not already public.
    FN America DSM
    Cajun Gun Works and Shooters World Powder shooting team member

Im sure these will be awesome, based on how sweet my little ECO was.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I almost bought one the other day but I’m struggling to see how it would work better than a CZ TSO for me, that’s what’s holding me back.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. Why would I pick the DWX over a Shadow 2 or a TSO?

I mean, I’m sure there are good reasons. And I suspect the 1911 trigger is a big one. And if the slide/frame is 1911ish in width… that kinda intrigues me too.

Also, the DWX is just neat.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

If I were to get back into cocked and locked hi-cap 1911 type pistols, I would probably get the DWX compact. For me and my hand size (between average and large) the ergo's of the DWX compact beats out the Stacatto and the Wilson Combat's, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. Why would I pick the DWX over a Shadow 2 or a TSO?

I mean, I’m sure there are good reasons. And I suspect the 1911 trigger is a big one. And if the slide/frame is 1911ish in width… that kinda intrigues me too.
    The way SAO CZ triggers are, I don't think trigger is an advantage.
    I would be curious if a "CZ with an outside" slide cycled and tracked differently than the usual "inside" setup. That's a possible difference. A definite difference is ergos of thumb safeties between the two, and some folks have had issues with CZ's safeties.
    That said, I am personally more interested in TS2 Orange than this one.

User Tag List