Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you too tactical? Or are you a sheeple?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Jesus, people are actually tallying this shit up.

I give up.
    Sounds like someone's score is lower than the group average...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I self identify as a tactical sheeple and sometimes as a greyman fudd.

I'm totally serious
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

How many points for the pair of Vietnam tiger stripe BDUs that I'm currently wearing? I even haven them bloused at the top of my Aslo Fugitives. To round out the outfit, a plain pocket tee, plaid cotton, not flannel, over shirt and a contractor hat with 'embrace the suck ' patch.

Other than pants changing between jeans, carpenters, and BDUs the rest is pretty much the same boring cloths day in day out. I do have one band tee that I got at the last Shinedown concert I went to. I hate being a walking billboard.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    I would say that 90-percent of my Surefire Stiletto’s use has been in this exact scenario.
    Same. I carry it at work every day. I've used it for looking around attics and floor joist cavities far more than I ever have for tactical uses (which has been exactly zero times). But honestly it's a great flashlight.

For fashion, my style is Uncool Dad. I will wear whatever shirt and hat is cheap, or better yet free. Preferably in safety yellow or Realtree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Jesus, people are actually tallying this shit up.

I give up.
    C'mon, under that gruff exterior we know you're giggling about this...or drinking heavily.

This is one of the most fun threads recently, thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Okay, I'm at at least 6, but to be fair, it's my uniform. Seven points if you count my flashlight, eight for the CCW mag carriers I don't bother taking off, and nine for the 5.11 RUSH backpack carrying three meals, a snack, and Bryan Litz's Applied Ballistics For Long-Range Shooting.

Tactical door-kicking boots, 5.11 cargo pants, Wilderness Tatical OIB (I think the required belt is a 3" duty belt but come on), embroidered-badge polo two admin pen-carriers on either sleeve, patrol jacket with badges and zip-up holster slits. Oh, and I have some gun-related t-shirt on. My job is to talk on radios and phones, I am currently sipping hot chocolate and telling cops where to go, and I work in a windowless room where the public is not allowed to see me.

I am the most Tactarded, but I am required to be so.

Site Supporter
    I have 5.11 kilts in multiple colors. Are those positive or negative points?

My job went back to 5.11 for uniforms. I'm doomed either way.

Dane I'll see your tiger stripes and raise you a set of OG107 fatigue pants that have to be similarly old.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Okay so sitting in the living room with crocs, Duluth britches, Carhartt T, and LL Bean sweatshirt (which is as nice as advertised by the way) - so I prolly got the negative points; BUT - strapped up with 43X and Spyderco Manix XL. Where does that put me? Very confused by all this...
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Crap, I score a “1”. Guess I’m a genuine Fudd.

Does owning a 1911 automatically subtract one? Asking for a friend.

SHIT.

I just realized I have a YHM hat that is Kryptek camo. I'm doomed. +1

User Tag List