Thread: P30S slide release

P30S slide release

Hey everyone im having trouble with my P30 not going to slidelock when the magazine is empty. I have read alot on this and everyone says to get either the P2000sk slim slide release levers or the P30S levers. I have looked at HKparts and I cannot find anyone who has them in stock. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

I had the same issue. Had my 1911 shop cut down the slide stop, remove one ridge of thickness, and bevel the rear edge, which fixed it for me. Here is a picture, although the slide stop still needs to be refinished.Name:  slide.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  57.6 KB

Thanks for the pic GJM I think I may have to end up getting that done if I cant find some soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I had the same issue. Had my 1911 shop cut down the slide stop, remove one ridge of thickness, and bevel the rear edge, which fixed it for me. Here is a picture, although the slide stop still needs to be refinished.Name:  slide.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  57.6 KB
    That's about what mine looked like except I used a dremmel and black fingernail polish to make it look pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by nwhpfan View Post
    That's about what mine looked like except I used a dremmel and black fingernail polish to make it look pretty.
    nwhpfan would you mind posting a picture of yours so I can see how that turned out?

I run into this issue with almost any handgun I use....

Stupid bear paws...
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Skold View Post
    Hey everyone im having trouble with my P30 not going to slidelock when the magazine is empty. I have read alot on this and everyone says to get either the P2000sk slim slide release levers or the P30S levers. I have looked at HKparts and I cannot find anyone who has them in stock. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?
    http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...s-to-lock-back

User Tag List