Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Revolver concealed carry holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke38 View Post
    I have had the flu back up to operating speed now. Here are some pics of my Barranti CCR with my 3" WC/GP inside and upon my person. This rides a little lower than a pancake but it is rock stable and the butt of the firearm tucks in nicely. Easy on old shoulders to draw from! So here's the pics better late than never!

Add a little more perspective to the topic at hand.
    Thanks.

Agreed. I'm really happy with it. I've been hiking a lot and this holster sits low enough to be usable with a pack belt and is still easily concealed.

The leather does seem a little soft though. I hope it holds up.
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

I just got a Bianchi X-15 shoulder holster in. I was looking for something to keep a gun above waterline for fishing the creeks and rivers around here and did not want an open chest rig and a kit bag gets in the way fishing. I went back a watch the video Mas did on shoulder rigs and figured the clamshell spring rig would work the best. it will conceal well under a fishing vest or a sleeveless BDU top. Being a "one size fits many " type, I do not have a lack of choice in what to carry. From the SP101 to my GP100 .44 will fit. I could probably get a 1911 to ride if I wasn't going to be too active. the only problem I have is that there is not enough adjustment to get it low enough to use the belt slot so it swings a bit.

#X-15® - Vertical Shoulder Holster | Bianchi Leather

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    That first pic is a dead ringer for my 24-3 in its 1920s EPS holster.

User Tag List