Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: A300 Ultima Patrol

Site Supporter
    Anyone else heaar rumors that the 1301 is going to see a price increase this year to go along along with the new a-300 based system?

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    If this gun does exists as pictured, I wonder if that forend will work on the 1301?
    Excellent question. Not quite yet. A300 and 1301 receivers have different interface points for handguards. That back bit that's a slightly different color in the render will be important later
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Anyone else heaar rumors that the 1301 is going to see a price increase this year to go along along with the new a-300 based system?
    That is something separate that was rolling down the hill anyway due to Italian materials and energy pricing going up. We saw it coming and wanted to have this ready so there was still a great solution at that price.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

New 1301s are going for $1300 - $1400 in stores around me. If this performs similar to the 1301 at the advertised price point, it should be a good deal.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G View Post
    That is something separate that was rolling down the hill anyway due to Italian materials and energy pricing going up. We saw it coming and wanted to have this ready so there was still a great solution at that price.
    It looks like y’all came up with a nice solution to those economic realities.

FWIW I’ve never heard any of the duck hunter or clays guys I know speak poorly of the A-300 system and those guys (especially duck hunters) probably mistreat their guns worse than most timmies.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    ...it's almost like this gun was specifically produced to give people considering a Mossberg a gun that actually works properly.

Or something.
    Right? It's almost like it comes from a company that knows their market. Or something.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Excellent question. Not quite yet. A300 and 1301 receivers have different interface points for handguards. That back bit that's a slightly different color in the render will be important later
    Or MAYBE Beretta will make that forend specifically for the 1301 hint… hint…. They could offer it on newer guns as the GEN 2.2+!!!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Or MAYBE Beretta will make that forend specifically for the 1301 hint… hint…. They could offer it on newer guns as the GEN 2.2+!!!!
    Reading between the lines, sounds like they're going to make a handguard interface that'll allow the forend to work on the 1301.

Please make it for the 1301 so I can get rid of the Zukov.

Site Supporter
    Are the safeties reversible for left handers on this new hypothetical shotgun?

I think the A300's are reversible.

User Tag List