Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: A300 Ultima Patrol

A little over a month ago a store had two 1301T’s, the newer enhanced ones with the seven round tube, for $1250.

If I understood earlier postings the big difference will be is they (Patrol) will be available.

With Washington’s new 10 round mag ban to 1301’s don’t last more than a few minutes in the store, and there’s long waiting list.

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    $899 here. I know nothing about this vendor, or the availability.
    https://www.bereli.com/beretta-a300-...-tube-shotgun/
    They’re legit. My friend bought an AUG from them last year. Lowest price I’ve ever seen.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    They’re legit. My friend bought an AUG from them last year. Lowest price I’ve ever seen.
    Seconded, I've used them in the past. Website showed in stock items, prices are good and quick to ship. No affiliation.

Oh nice. 305 area code.

Not that I *want* to ebpver drive to Miami but if it’s to pick up a new gun…
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G View Post
    Excellent question. Not quite yet. A300 and 1301 receivers have different interface points for handguards. That back bit that's a slightly different color in the render will be important later
    The A300 Ultima Patrol looks like an awesome product. I’m happy with my 1301 but if I was looking to buy a semiautomatic defensive shotgun right now, I’d grab this one. Like a few other folks here, I’m very interested in a version of this handguard for the 1301 and will buy it as soon as it’s available. It sounds like you guys are working on it so I’m excited.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I have never dealt with them myself but back when I was looking to buy a shotgun they came up as having the best pricing. All I saw was good feedback about them being great to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    A little over a month ago a store had two 1301T’s, the newer enhanced ones with the seven round tube, for $1250.

If I understood earlier postings the big difference will be is they (Patrol) will be available.

With Washington’s new 10 round mag ban to 1301’s don’t last more than a few minutes in the store, and there’s long waiting list.
    That was then, this is now. Show me where you can get one today for that price.

@Ben_G - MSRP on the A300 Patrol is $1099. MSRP on the 1301T is $1509 What is the $410 difference?

Site Supporter

Video of A300 Patrol

I got to shoot the A300 Patrol at the SYMTAC shotgun course. Here's a video that goes into a little detail about the new shotgun:

Bereli is breaking some rules there. We have commercial pricing and LE only pricing, and one isn't supposed to be posted to the public... Those pre orders from them might take a minute to fulfil... Other shops are going out this week though!

The price differences in the 1301 and A300 are going to be the barrel and the action. The 1301 has a steelium barrel, which means our lengthened forcing cone, backboring, and a whole bunch more. It also has a different action type that's more forgiving, faster cycling, and makes for easier maintenance for folks who truly abuse their stuff. All in all, I'd say that's a lot for the money. It's the same walk between the A300 and A400 for waterfowl. They're both great, proven platforms. The A400/1301 is definitely the best of our solutions for that field. The A300 is so good can get 90% of that experience a bit more easily. They're supposed to be someone's first step into Berettas.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

Just placed my preorder with for a grey one.
    https://www.bereli.com?aff=4338
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Now that we know what the gun is called, any chance of a thread re-name to something like “Beretta A300 Patrol”?

I suspect this will become an epic thread like the 1301 has become and it’d be cool to preserve all the early scuttlebutt posts for later on all in one continuous thread.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List