Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22-0x classifiers score upload next week

22-0x classifiers score upload next week

I have one on file and curious what percent it'll shake out at.

It's in PCC and I felt like I shot at match pace but who knows where the new classifier data will put it....

I shot double stacked and I am fairly certain that run will wind up at 50% +/- maybe 2%. I was intimidated by the no-shoots and went way too slow. Tomorrow, it looks like I will be shooting all 5 of the provisional classifiers.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

New classifiers are included in the calculator now. Double Stacked did not make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    New classifiers are included in the calculator now. Double Stacked did not make the cut.
    Oh, thanks for letting me know!

Name:  D16DEBF3-73D0-42C9-BAA6-3B0DBA35A1CC.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  20.2 KB

That’s about how I felt my performance was. It was at match pace and I think that’s about where I’m shooting these days in PCC. I could have gone full out on the reload but would have increased the risk of making an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    that one doesn't surprise me. I have seen it a few times and each time was significantly out of spec in one way or another. The MDs also complained about how cardboard heavy it was to set up.

Double stacked and Righty Tighty are the only two I was able to shoot. I think I had a decent production run time on RT, but a few Deltas.
    Kinda glad I did not run too many off them, I don't want a surprise classifier showing up right now

I really like the new classifiers. I was glad to get to shoot them today. Lefty Loosey and Righty Tighty were really fun. It was interesting to me to see the different approaches to shooting them. On lefty loosey, for example, I went back to the right array, then over to the left array, and then went forward to shoot the middle array support hand only. I was in a pretty small minority using that stage plan--I think only one other guy in my squad. But to me, it seemed like the obvious way to do it. But the thing is, I just think it's cool that a classifier involves some stage planning!

Found it, I looks like it an 81% those deltas defiantly hurt.

The stage planning aspect does make them more interesting for sure.
    For righty tighty, I guess the same concept, I did back left then right, then forward. There was some merit discussed for other ways, but getting the gun up sooner while moving forward for the SHO array was what our squad guessed on being the ideal way.
    (skip to 2:20 )

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    Found it, I looks like it an 81% those deltas defiantly hurt.

The stage planning aspect does make them more interesting for sure.
    For righty tighty, I guess the same concept, I did back left then right, then forward. There was some merit discussed for other ways, but getting the gun up sooner while moving forward for the SHO array was what our squad guessed on being the ideal way.
    (skip to 2:20 )
    What recoil spring weight are you using? Your slide looks like it might be a touch oversprung and nose diving past zero a little? It’s hard to tell from the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    What recoil spring weight are you using? Your slide looks like it might be a touch oversprung and nose diving past zero a little? It’s hard to tell from the videos.
    11#. I think at the time of this video I had just gone up from a 10#.
    I ran a 10# for a while in that gun, but on 20+ yard targets I almost always had a lot of high charlies on my second shot. The 11# helped with that a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    11#. I think at the time of this video I had just gone up from a 10#.
    I ran a 10# for a while in that gun, but on 20+ yard targets I almost always had a lot of high charlies on my second shot. The 11# helped with that a lot
    That makes sense if you were used to a lighter spring and made the change semi-recently in the vid.

User Tag List