Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cloud Defensive Drops a New Rifle Light

I got a Rein 3.0 on sale at Primary Arms last Friday, came today. This is going on my LWRC ICA5, which alas does not have MLok, so the stock mounting hardware won't work. Arisaka makes a Scout side mount for the LWRC and it says it's compatible with the Rein. Does anyone know if the mounting bosses on the Rein 3.0 are the same as the previous models? I've already emailed Cloud Defensive re mounting solutions but I thought I'd tap into the collective knowledge of PF, too.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I got a Rein 3.0 on sale at Primary Arms last Friday, came today. This is going on my LWRC ICA5, which alas does not have MLok, so the stock mounting hardware won't work. Arisaka makes a Scout side mount for the LWRC and it says it's compatible with the Rein. Does anyone know if the mounting bosses on the Rein 3.0 are the same as the previous models? I've already emailed Cloud Defensive re mounting solutions but I thought I'd tap into the collective knowledge of PF, too.
    They are the same. You should be able to use any Surefire Scout pattern mount.

Thank you.

User Tag List