Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloud Defensive Drops a New Rifle Light

Cloud Defensive Drops a New Rifle Light

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cant wait to try one.

I was planning to order a 2.0 when the FDE ones came back in stock. I guess I’ll just order one of these instead. 100k candela with 1300 lumens, huh? I wonder how far you’ll be able to illuminate.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Pretty impressive. I think this will be my next light.

I like that the Rein is now dual fuel compatible. That’s an important feature for many institutional users. This should be a great light.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I wish they would just offer the head.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I like that the Rein is now dual fuel compatible. That’s an important feature for many institutional users. This should be a great light.
    Yup. I'll still likely order the modlite head for legacy scout bodies, but dual-fuel systems appeal to me most

I will be curious to see beam pattern comparisons between this version and the previous ones. I am curious if we will find the point of diminishing return where the size of the beam and brightness over a dark backdrop will not reveal any more information, especially without magnification.

They (Cloud) are also releasing a Chinese made task light called the Chicro. Yes, seriously.

Well, launch day is here. Did anyone get one? They are showing out of stock and unavailable now.

Got one.

User Tag List