Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Massad Ayoob: The necessity of high capacity magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I've needed a gun while jogging exactly once, a pitbull latched on to my forearm, and I shot it in the chest with an LCR to end the attack (revolver, the thing you were sure I wasn't carrying...).
    Awe shit. Now you’ve done it. You mentioned the Breed of Peace. This thread is about to go to hell.

I kid, I kid. It could have just as easily been a Dachshund (corrected for Lex so that his glorified gerbil doesn’t get a case of the ass)
    Last edited by Sensei; 12-18-2022 at 09:21 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Awe shit. Now you’ve done it. You mentioned the Breed of Peace. This thread is about to go to hell.

I kid, I kid. It could have just as easily been a dotson.
    My dox snorted when he read that typo. They are contrary creatures to be sure, but curiously good at spelling in English.

( all taking the p!$$ aside, there are some very useful bits of perspective here to ponder.)
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    My dox snorted when he read that typo. They are contrary creatures to be sure, but curiously good at spelling in English.

( all taking the p!$$ aside, there are some very useful bits of perspective here to ponder.)
    Ahh, so you're asking is the horse in the box able to be both dead and alive simultaneously?

If I can carry a G17, why not, so I do.
    I liked a lot of what you wrote, just wanted to ask out of curiosity....did you recently switch back to carrying a Glock 17 from the 43x? I thought you were all about the latter as of recent.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post

I kid, I kid. It could have just as easily been a Dachshund (corrected for Lex so that his glorified gerbil doesn’t get a case of the ass)
    A crusader will show up shortly, lecturing BBI on how he should have communicated with the sacred cow more effectively, used pepper spray or some such bag of magic beans. That would fit right in with this thread.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I liked a lot of what you wrote, just wanted to ask out of curiosity....did you recently switch back to carrying a Glock 17 from the 43x? I thought you were all about the latter as of recent.
    On duty and *most* off duty stuff, I am carrying the 17M again. We had been given to believe red dots would be approved, but our administrators are subscribing to the PF definition of Soon(tm). In day light, I can shoot the irons only 43X adequately. As light fades, so does my performance. As such, I didn't feel comfortable with it at night any longer and went back to the 17M. This means I've also went back to strong side carry, as no Gadget for the duty gun since I can't modify it. If Soon(tm) ever comes, I'll probably go to 45MOS/43X MOS combo but I may be retired or issued a plasma pistol prior to that occurring.

Of perhaps no interest to anybody at all, I also kicked around going back to the P226 because I still really like TDA pistols for people managing... but, get this, I still think they'll let me carry a dot at some point because I'm that damned dumb.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    A crusader will show up shortly, lecturing BBI on how he should have communicated with the sacred cow more effectively, used pepper spray or some such bag of magic beans. That would fit right in with this thread.
    I mean, I was going to gloss over fine motor skills because fuck me, but if there's magic beans on the line...

A crusader will show up shortly, lecturing BBI on how he should have communicated with the spherical cow more effectively, used pepper spray or some such bag of magic beans. That would fit right in with this thread.
    FIFY

I mean, I was going to gloss over fine motor skills because fuck me, but if there's magic beans on the line...
    A high cap, 15+ bag of magic beans at that. With a BUB (back up bean) in an AIWB pouch.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

A high cap, 15+ bag of magic beans at that. With a BUB (back up bean) in an AIWB pouch.
    Damn dude, quit selling. You got me.

User Tag List