Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Must do class

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Think of the ad copy:

SEALs, Rangers, SF, CAG...meh. Candidates for special operations units routinely wash out, but they return to their previous MOS. As a civilian, you can learn from Instructor Zero on meth in scenario based training taken from an Assailant Arms video, where failure means returning home in a body bag. Our constantly changing instructor to student ratio guarantees a chance to use trauma skills on yourself and others (unless DRT). Most classes waste time pasting targets, but our high speed evolutions while working downrange from shooters saves time and maximizes training in a realistic environment. Register today with no waiver required. All we need is the tuition fee, your advance directives, next of kin, and funeral arrangement form.
    Instructor Zero. Havent heard that in a while. Looks like hes upgraded his online appearance.

https://www.instructorzero.com/
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I was thinking of attending a Tim Herron class next year but now I’ll just take this one. There’s no better teacher than experience and in this class you’ll experience pointing guns at people and having guns pointed at you. That’s like getting 98% ready for a gunfight from one class.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Instructor Zero. Havent heard that in a while. Looks like hes upgraded his online appearance.

I absolutely LOVE nonsensical statements such as this:
    "All the information contained in this document need to be considered CONFIDENTIAL"

Its a published on a website, without any access restrictions, yet he considers the "information," to be "CONFIDENTIAL."

Webster's defines "confidential," as "Private, Secret," in the context of "confidential information." Its not very "private," or "secret," when published on the internet for any, and all, to view.

I say again, I absolutely love seeing stuff like that!

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post

"Did I say I wanted some of the Javascript? No, I said I wanted all of the Javascript."

Site Supporter
    I'm glad my running abilities are now pretty zip, so I'm not tempted to take this class. Running and inserting into an AIWB under your belly looked like fun. Have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    I absolutely LOVE nonsensical statements such as this:
    "All the information contained in this document need to be considered CONFIDENTIAL"

Its a published on a website, without any access restrictions, yet he considers the "information," to be "CONFIDENTIAL."

Webster's defines "confidential," as "Private, Secret," in the context of "confidential information." Its not very "private," or "secret," when published on the internet for any, and all, to view.

I say again, I absolutely love seeing stuff like that!
    As Sid Hudgens said in LA Confidential, “Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.”
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    "Did I say I wanted some of the Javascript? No, I said I wanted all of the Javascript."
    That poor developer cashed his check and blocked Zero’s number.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Site Supporter
    Instructor Zero is over the top, and not who I would go out of my way to train with, but he seems like a nice guy. I bet he would be fun to hang out with, regardless of the quality of his product.

What is shown in this video is something one would think looks cool, in theory, when you are basing your training off MST3K level Hollywood b movie tough guys. Absolutely insane stuff. Without a doubt, there were people on that line questioning what was going on. Maybe only a couple of them, but you don’t need to consult an expert when the the laws of common sense are violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Running and inserting into an AIWB under your belly looked like fun. Have a ball.
    Well... have one less ball than you started with.
    Last edited by Edster; 12-10-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    If you want in on this one, better get after it before the instructor gets centerpunched by a student. Tempus fugit.
    Hey, this would be a great opportunity to get to shoot someone and get away with it. Just kind of wing him and giggle. Apparently, given recent events in the cop world, this happens regularly in training.

User Tag List