Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Must do class

I made the mistake of going down the rabbit hole of the company and owner’s social media.

Every ounce a personification of dumb Florida Man with a gun shop. Like it’s so on the nose there’s a small part of me hoping it’s just an elaborate troll…
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Bunker RPG… Doesn’t RPG stand for “Role Playing Game”?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Need a term for a state of mind

There is a mental state that I term "suicidal ambivalence." I think the term applies to (some) people who free solo rock faces, wingsuit flyers, and this guy. Basically, they're not actively trying to kill themselves, but they wouldn't be upset if their number came up. If anyone knows a better term, I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    There is a mental state that I term "suicidal ambivalence." I think the term applies to (some) people who free solo rock faces, wingsuit flyers, and this guy. Basically, they're not actively trying to kill themselves, but they wouldn't be upset if their number came up. If anyone knows a better term, I'm interested.
    I can see the redeeming value in rock climbing and wing suits that might offset the risk. I don’t see the value in whatever the hell is in that video.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

That looks high speed as heck and that's all that matters, don'cha know.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Is that shooting, Jazzercise, or are there three dead RSOs?

The backwards ball cap is a giveaway... So high-speed, the bill must face backwards!

ETA: Holy shit! Is that a duty rig at 0:19 in the blue jeans? Please tell me I'm wrong!
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    Remember those “NO FEAR” shirts they used to sell?

I knew a dude like that. He died climbing a mountain and his buddy who was tied to him died as well.

Selfish dude. Left his wife and kids without a husband / father and no income because all he could see was his ego.

User Tag List