Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Must do class

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Doesn't that imply that there initially is an instructor present?
    It would be interesting to try to figure out the student-to-instructor IQ ratio.

"Who is the greater dumbfuck? The dumbfuck, or the dumbfuck that follows him?"
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    It would be interesting to try to figure out the student-to-instructor IQ ratio.

In all fairness to the students, most of them probably don't know that this guy is horribly unsafe. They probably haven't been exposed to quality instruction, are in search of instruction, and believe this guy's 'tactical" experience makes him legit.

To quote two great lines from a bad movie, Lewis:. "People want leadership, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert, toward a mirage, and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."
    Andrew: ". . . People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty, They drink the sand because they don't the difference.'

It's not a new problem, and it's not unique to firearms/tactical training.

Site Supporter
    And another thing! The tagline “No law ever prevented a crime” is complete BS. Wanna bet what would happen if we suddenly legalized crimes against persons?

If you think you and your safe full of guns could stand in the winds that would blow if there weren’t armed LEOs on your side, you truly are in la-la land.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I made it to 00:51 before I had to run to the toilet to throw up.

Wow.
    You're a better man than I am, I lasted 15 seconds.

Good Lord.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Looks like a nice range at least.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Reminds me of a certain experience I had a few years back discussed here in the training forum.

I did get a killer signature line from it tho...
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

You know, I thought about it, and we, as a community are wrong. It is we who do not know.

This man has had more guns pointed at him than any of us. He is an expert at it.

That needs to be exhibit A in the lawsuit when a student gets plugged by that dipshit or another student for pointing real guns at others for the sake of a stupid demo.

I can't even fathom somebody with more than two brain cells to rub together thinking any bit of that shit is okay. But, it's another example of just because somebody (allegedly) has a background that would incline clientele to believe they know what they're doing, doesn't make it so.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Obi-Wan said something very similar. This is also what I think when I look at the election results in my and some other countries.

PS: Found it:

Last edited by P30; 12-09-2022 at 06:07 AM.

It seems like any minute the student:instructor ratio at Bunker could fall to n:0.
    Think of the ad copy:

SEALs, Rangers, SF, CAG...meh. Candidates for special operations units routinely wash out, but they return to their previous MOS. As a civilian, you can learn from Instructor Zero on meth in scenario based training taken from an Assailant Arms video, where failure means returning home in a body bag. Our constantly changing instructor to student ratio guarantees a chance to use trauma skills on yourself and others (unless DRT). Most classes waste time pasting targets, but our high speed evolutions while working downrange from shooters saves time and maximizes training in a realistic environment. Register today with no waiver required. All we need is the tuition fee, your advance directives, next of kin, and funeral arrangement form.
    Last edited by Hambo; 12-09-2022 at 07:02 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List