Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Compiled Official HST,Gold Dot,Critical Duty w/Tissue Crush Values Comparing Calibers

I don't drink, but after this thread I understand why it's so appealing to a lot of folk.

Didn't Tissue Crush and Boob Mangler play at Ozzfest a few years ago?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Spending the entire day at work explaining to people why outcomes data >>>>> physiologic plausibility data, then coming back home, logging in here for some relaxation time, and finding this shit is ball crushing. Tissue crushing, I meant to say.

I find it amusing that somebody thinks that a 10 mm hole in a 30 mm aorta will cause a meaningfully and significantly faster drop in MAP than a 9 mm hole. Using the outcomes data, a systematic change from larger Fr intraarterial sheaths to smaller one has been associated with lower rates of vascular complications but not mortality.

Don't answer to my post, I am not interested in this conversation. I have to be back at work 7 am sharp, poking holes in people's arteries and dealing with dropping blood pressures.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Didn't Tissue Crush and Boob Mangler play at Ozzfest a few years ago?
    I think Boob Mangler’s first album was called hydrostatic shock?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Name:  BCCD4DF9-68A3-40D4-977B-DBF0E2C687A2.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  56.4 KB.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Spending the entire day at work explaining to people why outcomes data >>>>> physiologic plausibility data, then coming back home, logging in here for some relaxation time, and finding this shit is ball crushing. Tissue crushing, I meant to say.

I find it amusing that somebody thinks that a 10 mm hole in a 30 mm aorta will cause a meaningfully and significantly faster drop in MAP than a 9 mm hole. Using the outcomes data, a systematic change from larger Fr intraarterial sheaths to smaller one has been associated with lower rates of vascular complications but not mortality.

Don't answer to my post, I am not interested in this conversation. I have to be back at work 7 am sharp, poking holes in people's arteries and dealing with dropping blood pressures.
    But he did some math on the back of his digital napkin, nevermind that it's the same stuff that's been presented as a new, novel idea and hashed over for literally greater than 20 years, this opinion is worth debating again for the ten-thousandth time! Despite decades of archives by DocGKR, Fackler, and others all over the internet for those that care enough to research. It's easier to play angels dancing on the head of a pin, despite 30 years of LE institutional data showing "we're not seeing a difference in the common service calibers using quality duty-grade ammunition in our Officer Involved Shooting Incidences."

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I think Boob Mangler’s first album was called hydrostatic shock?
    Didn't he play with Marshall and Sanow back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Didn't he play with Marshall and Sanow back in the day?
    Yeah, when they headlined the Strasbourg goatfest.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Yeah, when they headlined the Strasbourg goatfest.
    I heard that was a killer show, but it took too long between sets.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List