Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato (and the official promo/commercial)

Eh- I'd still rather have a Stratos.

Bonus- no creepy talking, just the sound of one of the best engine noises ever.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Look...I don't want to crush dreams. But -smart- people get paid to go to grad school.

Really smart people get advanced degrees that actually pay them well after grad school...
    I agree, I went to grad school before med school.
    I'm just jealous , not incredulous. I guess I wasn't smart let alone really smart.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Look...I don't want to crush dreams. But -smart- people get paid to go to grad school.

Really smart people get advanced degrees that actually pay them well after grad school...
    If I was smarter I would have skipped the post-doc part, I think. Although I did learn a lot from my post-doc. I also had a livable grad school stipend, especially in the low cost of living Midwest. At least for someone like me. I know there were grad students who had become accustomed to much higher standards of living and bitched about our stipend a lot. Then there was the poor guy who supported a wife and three kids on a grad school stipend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    If I was smarter I would have skipped the post-doc part, I think. Although I did learn a lot from my post-doc. I also had a livable grad school stipend, especially in the low cost of living Midwest. At least for someone like me. I know there were grad students who had become accustomed to much higher standards of living and bitched about our stipend a lot. Then there was the poor guy who supported a wife and three kids on a grad school stipend.
    A postdoc is typically a requirement for a tenure-line faculty position. My DoD-funded postdoc paid a little better than average, but the real payoff was a successful career. Although apparently not successful enough since I'm not driving a Lambo.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

User Tag List