Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New P320 size edc pistol (not a Glock) suggestion?

New P320 size edc pistol (not a Glock) suggestion?

Currently carry an sig 365xl 90% of the time.

Looking to carry something bigger, close to a g19 or p320 size. Would be carried appendix the same as my sigs and would prefer it have the same grip angle as my 365xl.

The p320 is ok but I feel like there are better options. I shot glocks for over a decade and they are fine too but I want something different. Please no 1911s.

Any suggestions?

Off the to0 of my head I’m interested in the PDP series and maybe a CZ 75 compact but I have yet to shoot either.

How about a macro grip module and a few 17 round mags and drop your 365xl upper on and FCU in?

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    How about a macro grip module and a few 17 round mags and drop your 365xl upper on and FCU in?
    Probably should have mentioned that I have have done that but I still shoot a thicker bigger double stack slightly better.

Site Supporter
    M&P? If you're concerned about possible accuracy issues with 9x19, just get a .40 or .45.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Probably should have mentioned that I have have done that but I still shoot a thicker bigger double stack slightly better.
    Is Talon tape an option?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    M&P? If you're concerned about possible accuracy issues with 9x19, just get a .40 or .45.
    I’m a 9mm guy all the way. I just want maximum shootability due to an increase in my personal threat level. I can pass the original federal air marshal test with my 365xl so it’s probably overkill but I’d still rather have something a little bigger.

M&P compact or APX Centurion.

Site Supporter
    @Warped Mindless - Bummer about the increased threat level.

VP9
    M&P 2.0 compact
    CZ

You can give the M&P 2.0 Compact a try. It’s G19 size but doesn’t have the Glock grip angle. KYGunCo is currently selling them for $400. I believe you can add the manual thumb safety afterwards if you’d prefer. There are a lot of aftermarket accessories available such as fire control groups and people here have been saying great things about the Apex barrels if you really want to squeeze out some crazy accuracy.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List