Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Grip Anchor for Glock 19

IDPA Legal

Just ordered X2 for my G19s to try out.

Are these legal in IDPA CO?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Sweet, will have to check one out. Wonder if LTT has plans for the same with 43X or 48. I think those frames would benefit also.

I would have liked something like this when I was shooting GL30s.

It would have transferred some of the recoil into the heel of the hand rather than just into the thumb base.

I bought one, liked it so much I bought four more. Makes a 19 draw like a G45 while still concealing like a 19.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Looking forward to getting mine!

Site Supporter
    I just ordered one. My Glock 19 will occasionally put holes in untucked shirts, while my G26 has never done so. I suspect that providing a more rounded surface instead of the back corner of the magazine could potentially resolve that issue. If this makes the G19 gentler on clothes, it could easily pay for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I just ordered one. My Glock 19 will occasionally put holes in untucked shirts, while my G26 has never done so. I suspect that providing a more rounded surface instead of the back corner of the magazine could potentially resolve that issue. If this makes the G19 gentler on clothes, it could easily pay for itself.
    I think the main advantage of the Langdon grip anchor is how quick it will help you put holes into other things!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think the main advantage of the Langdon grip anchor is how quick it will help you put holes into other things!
    That could easily prove to be correct. In addition to the advantage of the slightly extended grip for shooting, I have pinched my hand while speed reloading the G19.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    That could easily prove to be correct. In addition to the advantage of the slightly extended grip for shooting, I have pinched my hand while speed reloading the G19.
    While there are excellent concealed carry mag wells available for the Gen 4 19 I have never been fully satisfied with the offerings for the Gen 5 19, as they just seem too big. The grip anchor gives you more to hold onto drawing and shooting the 19 and provides much of the benefit of a full mag well for reloading.

Site Supporter
    I’ve had one for a few weeks now, I’m really loving it. My g45 frames will be gathering dust for the foreseeable future

User Tag List