Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Grip Anchor for Glock 19

LTT Grip Anchor for Glock 19

I did a search and didn't see anything on this. I'm curious about it as I carry a 19. Not sure I need it, but considering trying one. Anyone messed with one?

https://langdontactical.com/grip-anc...-the-glock-19/

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    I did a search and didn't see anything on this. I'm curious about it as I carry a 19. Not sure I need it, but considering trying one. Anyone messed with one?

https://langdontactical.com/grip-anc...-the-glock-19/

I got one, and so far think it is interesting -- makes nearly a full size grip without the bulk of a full size grip, while doing double duty as a mag funnel.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Is this basically the Tango Down/Vickers Glock takedown tool/grip plug except without the usable punch?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Is this basically the Tango Down/Vickers Glock takedown tool/grip plug except without the usable punch?
    On IG i asked Booth Performance about their product and it's similarity to the Vickers plug and this was their response -

"that's a great question, they certainly appear externally similar. The TD/Vickers plug contains a tool and generally rounds the rear of the gun like a bobtailed 1911, but doesn't touch the shooter's hands in a way that impacts shootability. It does those things really well. Our product is designed to provide the shooter with more grip support, so that the gun shoots like a full size but still carries like a compact. The TD/Vickers plug also isn't helpful for reloads because the interior surface is flat instead of beveled."
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    On IG i asked Booth Performance about their product and it's similarity to the Vickers plug and this was their response -

"that's a great question, they certainly appear externally similar. The TD/Vickers plug contains a tool and generally rounds the rear of the gun like a bobtailed 1911, but doesn't touch the shooter's hands in a way that impacts shootability. It does those things really well. Our product is designed to provide the shooter with more grip support, so that the gun shoots like a full size but still carries like a compact. The TD/Vickers plug also isn't helpful for reloads because the interior surface is flat instead of beveled."
    Makes sense. Thanks.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I ordered one which arrived yesterday. No live fire yet but did a lot of dry fire draws. It really helps get a good grip on the draw, and with a full grip makes it as if you have a G45 (or 17). Very well done and impressive product for $28.

Will this fit a g26...?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Will this fit a g26...?
    I was wondering the same thing.

EDIT: I ordered one, I have a G26 so we'll see what happens. I'm guessing it's too long to fit in the backstrap? If so, my G19 gets it, or maybe it can be trimmed to fit a G26.
    Last edited by Blades; 12-03-2022 at 08:59 PM.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Will this fit a g26...?
    Negative. Booth answered another ig question answering the same in comments and said 19 only.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    For me grip length on a G19 is both its best feature and worst drawback. It makes it easier to conceal and more comfortable to carry but negatively effects natural point ability for me. I shoot a full size 17 better. I'll have to try one of these and see if it helps.

User Tag List