Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LTT Grip Anchor for Glock 19

Digging mine, don’t know if its physiological or attributable to the grip extension, but i am shaving couple of seconds off IDPA stages. To me the pistol returns to zero faster, thus allowing faster follow up. Just my 2 cents opinion.

I have two of them and think they're a great. I chose to use the 19+grip anchor over the 45 at the IDPA CCP Championship. The reloads are faster with the anchor for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I am an oddball and actually prefer the smaller G19 over the 17 however I do have to grind off or round/blend the back corners of the base plates as my palm will dig into the corners.

my problem with the G19 is trapping mags with my grip/hand size as shown in the pics.

the LTT Grip Anchor cured that issue with the G5G19, I bought another for the G4G19.

Now if they would make one for the G48, I WANT!
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    my problem with the G19 is trapping mags with my grip/hand size as shown in the pics.

the LTT Grip Anchor cured that issue with the G5G19, I bought another for the G4G19.

Now if they would make one for the G48, I WANT!
    Booth performance designs has them for the 48 but I think he's still testing

I think I would like one for a 26.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    +1
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    The G26 backstrap already extends to the bottom of the magazine baseplate. Wouldn't extending it further defeat the purpose of a G26?
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The G26 backstrap already extends to the bottom of the magazine baseplate. Wouldn't extending it further defeat the purpose of a G26?
    Possibly. It sounded like a good idea before thinking it through. Maybe I should just a 19 and a Grip Anchor instead. I’ve worked really hard on shooting a 19 well in the past and have always failed.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Does the grip anchor affect concealability/printing at all?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDweller View Post
    Does the grip anchor affect concealability/printing at all?
    In my opinion it improves concealability by preventing the sharp corner at the back of the magazine from wearing a hole in clothing. I have not noticed any difference in printing.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List