Thread: Interesting thoughts on Smith & Wesson

Interesting thoughts on Smith & Wesson

He forgot to mention the .350 Legend X-frame.

https://youtu.be/44W-7eRh21A

He's a shooter, so he thinks that S&W should sell what shoots well. Most shooters have no idea what matters on a weapon, so they buy stupid stuff, which S&W will happily provide.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I wasn't aware that S&W just came out with a metal frame M&P. Shows you how much I follow new release pistols. I get the NRA magazine and just about every issue has a new release something or other so they probably covered it. I probably didn't read it.

Their market is obviously new shooters, or should I say new buyers. Some probably won't ever shoot as a sport. The pistols are probably purchased on a whim for a perceived SD need. That's fine except the market has been flooded with those for awhile now. Why not just buy a Glock.

The last S&W I purchased new was a 625 revolver about 20 years ago. I wish I had spent the money on a gov't 1917 instead.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I wish S&W would build a 10mm revolver on a L frame instead of a N frame

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye63 View Post
    I wish S&W would build a 10mm revolver on a L frame instead of a N frame
    I'd buy an L-frame 40 S&W if they had one. I don't need a 10mm any more than I need a 357 Mag. Not interested in impressing anyone at the indoor range with muzzle blast, I'd rather be able to control my follow-up shots better.

Dave

It is all your fault, you did not buy a Model 646 while they were being made.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    It is all your fault, you did not buy a Model 646 while they were being made.
    Yes, all twelve of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    I'd buy an L-frame 40 S&W if they had one. I don't need a 10mm any more than I need a 357 Mag. Not interested in impressing anyone at the indoor range with muzzle blast, I'd rather be able to control my follow-up shots better.

Dave

Name:  F054ED80-A9CE-4247-A746-FE5B57C7618F.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  106.6 KB

One of my favorite revolvers…
    40 S&W

User Tag List