Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beike Tactical Flashlights

Site Supporter

Beike Tactical Flashlights

So I wanted a cheap flashlight for the range bag as a backup in case the Surefire goes poof! Thus, on Amazon, I found Beike tactical flashlights, two for basically ten bucks. Came today. Surprisingly, they are very study or so it seems. Various modes, steady, strobe, faster strobe, adjustable spot size. Bright.

Looks nice after 10 minutes of testing. 3 AAA batteries. Worth ten bucks for two - we will see. Given the amount I've paid for Surefires, which are around the house, this is an experiment. I will put them next to my $10 knife. Do I have to buy a HiPoint 9mm now?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I found Beike tactical flashlights, two for basically ten bucks. Came today. Surprisingly, they are very study or so it seems. Various modes, steady, strobe, faster strobe, adjustable spot size. Bright.
    If they don't have Nordic SOS Blinky mode for when you're stuck in a lifeboat in the Norwegian sea and need to signal a Norwegian freighter to rescue you, they aren't much of a tactical light. ;-)
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    My $10 knife is a Morakniv one from Sweden. Is that Scandinavian enough to fight the Kraken?

My $10 knife is a Morakniv one from Sweden. Is that Scandinavian enough to fight the Kraken?
    It's enough to make you Puukko.

Gringop
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

So I wanted a cheap flashlight for the range bag as a backup in case the Surefire goes poof! Thus, on Amazon, I found Beike tactical flashlights, two for basically ten bucks. Came today. Surprisingly, they are very study or so it seems. Various modes, steady, strobe, faster strobe, adjustable spot size. Bright.

Looks nice after 10 minutes of testing. 3 AAA batteries. Worth ten bucks for two - we will see. Given the amount I've paid for Surefires, which are around the house, this is an experiment. I will put them next to my $10 knife. Do I have to buy a HiPoint 9mm now?
    Anything that runs on AAAs will get you killed in the streets. Or maybe just get annoyed when you need to replace them.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Anything that runs on AAAs will get you killed in the streets. Or maybe just get annoyed when you need to replace them.
    Yeah, because any flashlight that has such plebeian batteries that you can buy them at a 7-11 after you get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night just isn’t tactical enough.
    /s

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Yeah, because any flashlight that has such plebeian batteries that you can buy them at a 7-11 after you get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night just isn’t tactical enough.
    /s
    Did I miss some Jackson news?!?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Did I miss some Jackson news?!?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    A minor incident sometime in the 70s at a Redneck joint called the “Dew Drop Inn”.

https://youtu.be/Yd-3T2kNxTQ

Skip to 2:10

Site Supporter
    My flashlights look like that Elitetac but I do not intend to fry an egg or freeze it, etc. It is a $5.00 backup for a range bag. I certainly will not try to make pancakes with my EDC Surefires. It does have some neat functions for $5. Recall when the SMEs in the gun rag swore a strobe would stop a bad person dead in seizures and nausea? What happened to that? I had a strober and sold it. Informal testing indicated it did not make anyone seize, or throw up.

Just another gadget.

User Tag List