Thread: Christine McVie has passed

Christine McVie has passed

Sad news- long time Fleetwood Mac singer and keyboard player Christine McVie has passed.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Sad news- long time Fleetwood Mac singer and keyboard player Christine McVie has passed.
    End of an era.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Most, though certainly not all, of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs featured her on lead vocals.

Interestingly, Chevy has been featuring "Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac with Christine McVie on lead vocals in their most recent adds. I hope she got to enjoy those.

I'm saddened by this. What a beautiful voice that conveyed such warmth. I've suggested to friends that Christine McVie/Stevie Nicks is one of those dividing lines that can be used to separate humanity into two camps, like Beatles/Stones, creamy/chunky and boxers/briefs. I've always been a Christine man.

First Van Halen now McVie. (and others)
    My youth is dropping around me.
    Stevie man here.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

User Tag List