Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassination of Parking Authority Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Wow, I can't believe he lived. Prayer out to the guy and his family. May the scumbag perp die a slow painful horrible death.
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

For those not in the know, Philly is very, very bad right now and it’s all thanks to its DA, Larry Krasner whom literally campaigned on hating cops (a little hyperbole here, not a lot).

https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/philly...woke-policies/
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    For those not in the know, Philly is very, very bad right now and it’s all thanks to its DA, Larry Krasner whom literally campaigned on hating cops (a little hyperbole here, not a lot).

A friend of mine, his wife, and his BIL+SIL recently took a long weekend trip to Philly and he came back talking about how bad it was, how brazen some of the criminals were (nothing they were directly involved in but witnessed), and how even the touristy areas were getting sketchy. I was last there in 2005 and it was nothing like that.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    A friend of mine, his wife, and his BIL+SIL recently took a long weekend trip to Philly and he came back talking about how bad it was, how brazen some of the criminals were (nothing they were directly involved in but witnessed), and how even the touristy areas were getting sketchy. I was last there in 2005 and it was nothing like that.

Chris
    I saw a distinct change in Philly went they got rid of the move-along law, I want to say in 2015? 2016? I stopped visiting then, so I can only imagine how bad it is now.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Krasner is pure evil. He was just reelected last year so the maniacs who voted for him knew what they were buying.

Per Mencken, good and hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Krasner is pure evil. He was just reelected last year so the maniacs who voted for him knew what they were buying.

Per Mencken, good and hard.
    May his policies end up on his door step.
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

I'm curious if he was targeted for "looking like a cop", or because the perp or one of his peeps had a car ticketed/towed. Won't likely get an answer unless scumbag is caught and talks.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I'm curious if he was targeted for "looking like a cop", or because the perp or one of his peeps had a car ticketed/towed. Won't likely get an answer unless scumbag is caught and talks.
    Over at the Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy(Home of the Black Rifle) the sentiment is about 20% "I don't condone it but I understand it, wink wink", 20% on how "Parking Enforcement is Unconstitutional and the Founders would have been shooting before now" and 10% "Fuck the Police", 'cause reasons.
    So, both?

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I saw a distinct change in Philly went they got rid of the move-along law, I want to say in 2015? 2016? I stopped visiting then, so I can only imagine how bad it is now.
    What was the move along law? (googled and couldn't find it)
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    What was the move along law? (googled and couldn't find it)
    You know, the standard "move along, now, no vagrancy here..." (said in sean connery cop voice) city code.

Homelessness, vagrancy, idling, I don't know what they called it. Used to keep the riff-raff out of the downtown and tourist areas, but now all the skells purposely hang out in those places which is not only gross but unsafe and drives away tourists, hurts business.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List