Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 5in Metal Competitor

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce9166 View Post
    Ok, Thanks. I'll see what I can find. Calculated Kinetics looks promising, just afraid it wont work with an ALS holster. I wish Forward Controls made one. Appreciate the response.
    They (FCD) do make one:

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.co...RMR_p_498.html

Wow, thank you. Not sure how I missed that. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Does any one know if the dog tag plate allows use with a safariland als rds ready holster?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Does any one know if the dog tag plate allows use with a safariland als rds ready holster?
    It depends. I had a Dogtag (EPS) that locked in 1 of 3 ALS holsters I had. I contacted Calculated Kinetics and he sent me another, free of charge, and it locked in 2 of the 3 holsters. He sent me a 509 plate to demo and it also locked in 2 of 3 holsters.

The forward protrusion on the plate directly contacts the ALS lever. Of my 3 holsters (all for M&P) each ALS lever is slightly different, I'm guessing from gradual revisions over time. So it would probably depend on your specific holster. I ended up modifying my plate, removing most of the protruding dog tag and it fits all my holsters now. My experience was back in the summer. I know they were actively working on a solution so recently manufactured plates may be GTG. The owner is very customer service oriented and a stand up guy to deal with.

User Tag List