Thread: 38 Special ammunition book

38 Special ammunition book

I really like the 38 Special cartridge (and its family). I have a lot of brass and with the borderline case of OCD I have I decided to sort the brass by headstamp and type. I ran across some headstamps that I had never seen before. I started googling and I ran across a book called "OTTO's 38s - A Guide to 38 Special and 357 Magnum Headstamps". Does anyone here have a copy of the book? I found a notice from the IAA (International Ammunition Association) that Otto C Witt had passed away in 2012.

I found a webpage that is selling it, but it looks like it has not bee updated in a while. I have sent an email to the webpage contact address.

Name:  684pre_3c95dd360b0e400.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  43.0 KB

The webpage owner answered me back. He doesn't have the printing capability any longer. I asked him if it was possible to get a digital copy that I can then get printed at the copy shop.

Site Supporter
    I could print it on a monster laser printer if you get a digital copy. Couldn’t bind it though.

The owner just sent me a digital copy. He did not charge me anything. I would be more than happy to send a copy out if you PM me. It is a large document. He sent me two versions one is 200+ pages and the second is 400+. I need to see if the information in the first is included in the second document.

In for the updates!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List