Thread: Rangemaster Pistol Instructor Course, Kansas City, KS

Site Supporter

Rangemaster Pistol Instructor Course, Kansas City, KS

On Feb 24-26, 2023, we will be conducting a Firearms Instructor Development Course in Kansas City, Kansas. This is a Friday-Sunday course in a brand new modern indoor range complex, so weather won’t be a concern. We don’t get to this area often, so take advantage of this opportunity.

Frontier Justice
    10000 France Family Drive, Kansas City, KS, 66111

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...s-196233117537

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Frontier Justice
    10000 France Family Drive, Kansas City, KS, 66111
    That's a nice facility. Well maintained, very comfortable, well stocked if students need something, low clown factor.

And plenty of KC BBQ not far away.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Site Supporter
    And plenty of KC BBQ not far away.

That's the important factor!

Welcome to our little town. KCK is a target rich environment. If anyone needs hotel recommendations etc please reach out. I need to deconflict the class but am honored to have the RM team in the area.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    The facility is top notch. a Cabela's is 5 minutes away max as is a Great Wolf Lodge such that the trip could even be family friendly. Solid food options are 5 min away as well.

I hosted Tom in the area a good 10 years ago. I had the honor of assisting with a class 5 or 6 years ago in Ottawa, Kansas.

He graciously invited me to shoot and dine the last time he was in mid Kansas last summer near Manhattan/Salina.

The class is a living, breathing thing that continues to evolve for the better. I have NO connection or interest in this class whatsoever.

Folks would do well to sign up with the one of the last best living links between an ever thinning set of 1st Gen Cooper students from the late 70's/Early 80's to today.

DB
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    Frontier Justice is a modern, state of the art indoor training facility in Kansas City, Kansas, (See https://frontier-justice.com/ ) . Next month we will be conducting a Three Day Firearms Instructor Development Course there on Feb 24-26, Fri-Sun. Come join us!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...s-196233117537

I’d be interested in taking this, but not sure I’m ready… Are there any performance guidelines I should be aware of?

For reference, I’ve done various classes with Givens, TPC, Rehn, Seeklander, etc, and IDPA. I haven’t taken an instructor development type course previously.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I’d be interested in taking this, but not sure I’m ready… Are there any performance guidelines I should be aware of?

For reference, I’ve done various classes with Givens, TPC, Rehn, Seeklander, etc, and IDPA. I haven’t taken an instructor development type course previously.
    With the background you listed you should be fine. Since you know how to shoot, you can concentrate on learning to teach and coach.

User Tag List