Thread: Claude Werner Beretta Tip up barrel modifications?

Claude Werner Beretta Tip up barrel modifications?

Was talking to my one of my uncles, a gunsmith, he told me he recently got S&W EZ 9 because with his health issues etc working slide on regular gun was becoming difficult.

I mentioned the Berretta Tip up barrel line that Claude Werner likes as another option that reduces slide manipulation issues that he was aware of but might not have thought of, I know Claude had a few modifications he did to those pistols, include neat IMHO attachment of rod to push empties out if needed but can't find his blog or forum post I recall reading about it.

Anyone have link or something to it, or even clear recollection of how he did it?

https://www.totalprotectioninteracti...my-old-man-gun

This is on TPI. You'll probably need to register to read it.

He cut a slot in the grip to hold the wire.

It seems like registration/signing up for that forum has been disabled. Or some bug giving me that message, shows log in but nothing to do new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dov View Post
    It seems like registration/signing up for that forum has been disabled. Or some bug giving me that message, shows log in but nothing to do new account.
    @SouthNarc ??

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Yeah its been read only for a while now and not doing new registrations.

https://thetacticalprofessor.net/ Claude also has a Facebook and Instagram page. Maybe look around there.

@HeadHunter

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Ah I thought that forum sounded familiar, I probably have old account on it, just have to remember what email I would have used for it.

Probably where I read it originally.

Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    https://www.totalprotectioninteracti...my-old-man-gun

This is on TPI. You'll probably need to register to read it.

He cut a slot in the grip to hold the wire.
    I just finished re-reading the entire 24 page thread on TPI. It's interesting the advancements that have been made in guns and ammunition, while Claude's thoughts are still as valid as they were then.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    TPI is one of the best forums of all time. Amazing discussions and participants. In some ways it is like the library of Alexandria. Sadly, it feel into disuse for reasons that would be a thread of their own--changing internet dynamics, mass migration to Facebook, people posting themselves out and moving on, etc.

User Tag List