Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P10C to be milled

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Unless they've updated their process in the last couple years (which is certainly possible), CGW would not be my first milling choice for an open emitter optic. The work they did on one of my guns did not include the alignment bosses, which are important IMO.

CGW remains my preference for other CZ upgrades.

Vulcan Machine Works in Plano, TX has done a couple of CZ P-07/09s for me. I'm happy with their work. I would also trust the other companies that Lon mentioned above.
    The son of the owner of CGW has branched out and operates a machine shop specializing in milling optic cuts. I learned this information during a recent conversation with them. The folks there will chat with you in a friendly and down home way. Call them.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Unless they've updated their process in the last couple years (which is certainly possible), CGW would not be my first milling choice for an open emitter optic. The work they did on one of my guns did not include the alignment bosses, which are important IMO.

CGW remains my preference for other CZ upgrades.

Vulcan Machine Works in Plano, TX has done a couple of CZ P-07/09s for me. I'm happy with their work. I would also trust the other companies that Lon mentioned above.
    If the optic has slots for the bosses then I'd understand, but some optics don't - like the RMRcc.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad0011 View Post
    Vulcan Werks had 15% off and I went with them ! Thanks
    Excellent choice. They do all my CZ milling work.

User Tag List