Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P10C to be milled

P10C to be milled

I’ve got a CZ P10C that I’m wanting to have milled for a dot. Looking for Recommendations for who does good work with these? Can’t seem to find anyone local to me
    Thanks !

Don’t think you can go wrong with Jagerwerks, Parker Mountain, Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom. Doesn’t look like Maple Leaf does CZ (at least from their website), but you may wanna ask them if they can.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Unless they've updated their process in the last couple years (which is certainly possible), CGW would not be my first milling choice for an open emitter optic. The work they did on one of my guns did not include the alignment bosses, which are important IMO.

CGW remains my preference for other CZ upgrades.

Vulcan Machine Works in Plano, TX has done a couple of CZ P-07/09s for me. I'm happy with their work. I would also trust the other companies that Lon mentioned above.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    I believe Vulcan has a Black Friday sale - $80 for a slide cut and $20 for black nitride re-finish.

Thanks

Good recommendations, thank you. I appreciate them

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I believe Vulcan has a Black Friday sale - $80 for a slide cut and $20 for black nitride re-finish.
    Jagerwerks is offering the same deal.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Do you have a link or code? I'm seeing 15% on the top of their home page, which brings it to a bit over $100 for a slide cut.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Do you have a link or code? I'm seeing 15% on the top of their home page, which brings it to a bit over $100 for a slide cut.
    Sorry it’s Jaegerwworks not Vulcan

Site Supporter
    Primary Machine did my P10C, very nice work.

Vulcan

Vulcan Werks had 15% off and I went with them ! Thanks

User Tag List