Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ON-LINE How Paranoid Are You - Crime, Criminals, Victims, & Avoidance

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    The course description says the talk will be available for 30 days after it's given for registered folks. So if you can't make it live you can get to the replay when you can.
    Thanks. Was looking all over the website for that. Apparently it was in the OP!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Annnnd we're under way!

So far so good!
    36 percent shot before!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

When will access be available for those that signed up but were unable to view it live?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    When will access be available for those that signed up but were unable to view it live?
    It is not yet available. I'm also transitioning to a new URL for the business web site. I plan to e-mail ticket purchasers once it's up with all of the necessary information.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

If you signed up for the webinar, you should have received an e-mail explaining how to access the recording. If you have any problems, please e-mail me at info@twopillarstraining.com.

If you missed signing up for the webinar, you can send $20 via PayPal and I'll send the log-in information. The PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/JohnHearne

Thanks to all who signed up....
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    If you signed up for the webinar, you should have received an e-mail explaining how to access the recording. If you have any problems, please e-mail me at info@twopillarstraining.com.

If you missed signing up for the webinar, you can send $20 via PayPal and I'll send the log-in information. The PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/JohnHearne

Thanks to all who signed up....
    Thanks, something came up and I had to leave part way through the presentation.

User Tag List