Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ON-LINE How Paranoid Are You - Crime, Criminals, Victims, & Avoidance

ON-LINE How Paranoid Are You - Crime, Criminals, Victims, & Avoidance

After repeated requests, I've updated my "How Paranoid Are You" presentation and have it scheduled for 12/28 at 7:00 p.m. CST.

The lecture offers a concise overview of U.S. crime trends, criminals, victim selection research, and strategies to avoid victimization.

If you're attending Tac Con this is the same lecture I'll be offering minus any updates that come out between now and then.

Tickets are $20 and the plan is to have the video available for 30 days after the live stream.

Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-par...s-474206954767
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    After repeated requests, I've updated my "How Paranoid Are You" presentation and have it scheduled for 12/28 at 7:00 p.m. CST.

The lecture offers a concise overview of U.S. crime trends, criminals, victim selection research, and strategies to avoid victimization.

If you're attending Tac Con this is the same lecture I'll be offering minus any updates that come out between now and then.

Tickets are $20 and the plan is to have the video available for 30 days after the live stream.

Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-par...s-474206954767
    Are you capping enrollment on this, or can I wait til the last minute to buy? Already took this in Jan 21 but could use a refresher.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post

I'm on standby at work that week and will have family and guests staying at the house. The thought that if necessary I can watch later at my leisure is a Big Plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    Are you capping enrollment on this, or can I wait til the last minute to buy? Already took this in Jan 21 but could use a refresher.
    There is a maximum based on the Zoom license. If it sells like it did last year then this cap isn’t a concern. I will make an announcement if we hit 80% enrollment as a “heads up” to buy tickets.

We're about a week out. Just $20....

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-par...s-474206954767

How does zoom work?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    You download a client that's easy to install, give it permission to use your speakers and mic, and you're good to go. Works best with Chrome, but pretty much any link should trigger the local Zoom client you installed to take over and handle the broadcast. I've used Zoom extensively over the last few years. It's fine.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/art...-Conferencing-
    3/15/2016

Folks, I highly recommend this presentation. The vast majority of what people think they know about violent crime is absolute propaganda pushed by dishonest actors who are trying desperately to avoid accountability.

This is a good look at how broken the system is, the extent of its dysfunction, and most importantly how common violent crime actually is. Hint: It's far more common than you've been lead to believe, and you'd best plan as if it is a certainty that you will need to use a gun to defend yourself at some point because there are just that many violent criminals roaming our civilization breathing free air. And in the last few years it's only gotten worse. ]

Beyond that, this lecture is a must if you want to have any sort of intelligent position on reforming the criminal justice system. So whether you are interested in public policy or self defense, you need the information in this as a foundation.
    3/15/2016

Is there a none live option?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Is there a none live option?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    The course description says the talk will be available for 30 days after it's given for registered folks. So if you can't make it live you can get to the replay when you can.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List