Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shotgun bag

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    It’s hard to beat the inexpensiveness and simplicity of these:

Hemmotop Tripod Carrying Case Bag 39x7x7in/100x18x18cm Heavy Duty with and Shoulder Strap Padded Carrying Bag for Light Stands, Boom Stand ,Tripod,Mic Stand and Tent Pole https://a.co/d/9S8FS3S

The 39” long one will easily fit an 18.5 inch barreled Remington 870 or Beretta 1301 with sidesaddle, light, and optic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I really appreciate that suggestion!

Site Supporter
    I had to move a bunch of guns this year and found the Midway gun socks and generic cases a good price and wholly adequate for the task.

Site Supporter
    I have the 32 inch MRAT for my 870 SBS. But this should work for your 18 inch barrel shotgun.

https://www.uspeacekeeper.com/collec...cts/rat-cases#

Name:  SBS Left Side.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  100.4 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    What about a bass guitar gig bag?
    A regular gig bag that fits a Stratocaster will fit my 590A1 with 18" bbl and a Magpul stock. Bass bags are a bit long. Also works for 18" 870 with youth stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    A regular gig bag that fits a Stratocaster will fit my 590A1 with 18" bbl and a Magpul stock. Bass bags are a bit long. Also works for 18" 870 with youth stock.
    Cool. I've used a guitar bag for my 6920 in times past, but didn't know if one would work for a shottie.
    I've also used a bass bag for my 20" AR as well.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List