Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holosun SRO Competitor Inbound

If they offer it in 5 or 6 MOA then my wallet will be more likely to open.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I know this may not be popular but I would like to see them make the EPS and EPS Carry more readily available before we move on to something else. I am happy to see atleast one optics company continuing to push out new products people want though. I suppose you can't have progression without new product releases.
    They commented on that on the IG that they really opened up production on the EPS so those should be catching up soon too.

This dot might not be readily available for a little while, but IMO this is a good time to announce it in between competition years.

Anyone tried the Ameriglo Haven? Nearly identical size window to the SRO at half the price. Just ordered one from Midway at 214. Friend has one and is very pleased.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Like most, I am anti Sig/Cohen. For that reason I limit my Sig purchases to the 365 Family, X5 Legion and AXG, the Rattler and the Romeo 1, 2 and 3 optics. Oh, and the 220/226/229.
    That is so funny!
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Like most, I am anti Sig/Cohen. For that reason I limit my Sig purchases to the 365 Family, X5 Legion and AXG, the Rattler and the Romeo 1, 2 and 3 optics. Oh, and the 220/226/229.
    Almost done, just add MPX and Cross.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Almost done, just add MPX and Cross.

Tattler
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by chances R View Post
    Anyone tried the Ameriglo Haven? Nearly identical size window to the SRO at half the price. Just ordered one from Midway at 214. Friend has one and is very pleased.
    I would rather spend a few extra bucks and get a holosun which has a proven track record

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I know this may not be popular but I would like to see them make the EPS and EPS Carry more readily available before we move on to something else. I am happy to see atleast one optics company continuing to push out new products people want though. I suppose you can't have progression without new product releases.
    100% in agreement. HTF do you "release" a product and can't seem to produce it? I have a G19 slide specifically milled waiting on the EPS. Hoping I don't have to buy a 507k while I wait for an EPS.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Same here, except I broke my Romeos, sold my 320s, and don't have anything Sig except some random brass.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

What the hell is making Trijicon and Vortex so comfortable letting Holosun keep running the ball across the endzone over and over with no response?

User Tag List