Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 22LR Epiphany: Cheaper and More Available Than Primers

This should be the end state for this project.
    Got the proper MI optic mount, and the color-match buttstock.

Next step is going to be to lay in more (at least four, for six total) BX-25 magazines. They are functioning perfectly, but are a significant PITA to load. The PITA factor goes way down if you are inside your warm house with good light and a nice height workbench and a cold beer or hot coffee nearby.

Name:  MMc 1022 122922.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  26.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    This should be the end state for this project.
    Got the proper MI optic mount, and the color-match buttstock.

Next step is going to be to lay in more (at least four, for six total) BX-25 magazines. They are functioning perfectly, but are a significant PITA to load. The PITA factor goes way down if you are inside your warm house with good light and a nice height workbench and a cold beer or hot coffee nearby.

Name:  MMc 1022 122922.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  26.2 KB
    CDNN has them for $20 each... clear or black.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    CDNN has them for $20 each... clear or black.
    Locked and Loaded seems to have a great price, but their shipping is kinda harsh.

I bought a G44 in January 2022, anticipating the election and covid scarcity of ammunition and resulting price increases. I have used the G44 to do most of my training replacing my G19 and G17 for the most part , but not all of my training. It's a good match for my carry guns and has allowed me to keep up a pretty active training schedule. Buying the G44 was the best move I could have made and happy that it's introduction coincided with the soon to occur ammo shortages and that I had stockpiled a lot of 22s after last shortages!

User Tag List