Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTT 92 RDO - how much lower is the new EPS?

LTT 92 RDO - how much lower is the new EPS?

Langdon now has a EPS plate for their 92 RDO cut, with the following comment on the website:

The EPS Plate uses a much lower BUIS rear sight and will not work correctly without this shorter front sight.
    Has anyone seen the EPS compared against the RMR? I haven’t seen pictures, and I’m planning for the future - this intrigues me. @LangdonTactical , if you’re around can you comment?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Langdon now has a EPS plate for their 92 RDO cut, with the following comment on the website:

Has anyone seen the EPS compared against the RMR? I haven’t seen pictures, and I’m planning for the future - this intrigues me. @LangdonTactical , if you’re around can you comment?
    I dont have a Beretta but have spare eps here if you need pics

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Thanks, I’m trying to find out how much lower a EPS rides on a RDO 92 given their comment that the sights were lower.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

My RDO slide arrived - the EPS BUIS are a *lot* lower:

Name:  7BFD49C0-BA9D-4DC2-B404-2A39EF189D43.jpg
Views: 1741
Size:  101.4 KB
    Ken

I’d love to see a few comparison pics between the two. I think the EPS will be my next optic….if I can find one in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    I’d love to see a few comparison pics between the two. I think the EPS will be my next optic….if I can find one in stock.
    Unf everything is mounted now but will take pics for you (eps and 507k all mounted on p365 series)

You looking for an eps or eps carry?

You looking for an eps or eps carry?
    An EPS, I plan to put one on a full size glock. I’ll probably do a carry at some point too on a G43x.

An EPS, I plan to put one on a full size glock. I’ll probably do a carry at some point too on a G43x.
    Makes sense the bigger window is nice

It’s difficult to measure the height of the EPS RDO front due to its shouldered design, but to the best of my ability it’s 0.300” tall measured from the bottom of the front sight dovetail. Does anyone have a RMR, DR Optic, DPP or 509T RDO 92 that can measure theirs?
    Ken

User Tag List